Long Term Care and Medicaid Planning
Medicaid, asset protection and long-term care planning has become a component of the estate planning process. Maureen can assist you with the following matters:
• Qualification for medical assistance, commonly known as Medicaid
• Recommending spend-down payments
• Establishing irrevocable income only trusts
• Advice on assisted living and nursing home placement
• Creating family caregiver agreements
• Representation at fair hearings
• Using real estate transfers to protect assets
Initial Consultation - Please contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation. We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you and look forward to meeting and working with you.
Disclaimer - The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be nor does constitute legal advice. Moreover, your use or reliance upon any of the information contained on this website or your submission of information to us via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Therefore, please do not send any confidential information to us until an attorney-client relationship has been created in writing.